Wednesday, November 20, 2013

PNW Smoked Cheesus Chicken Breast Sandwee

Pacific NorthWest Smoked Cheesus Chicken Breast Sandwee

This is my play on a Philly Cheese steak using Smoked Cheesus, and grilled smoked injected chicken breasts.



Step one inject a mixture of Franks, creole butter and beer into the breasts and let them marinate for a hour or so.





Cut up a bunch of jalapenos, mini sweet peppers, onion and garlic



Saute with smoked butter on the grill until the onion and peppers are tender



Grill up the injected breasts. I used my 12" AMNTS with apple and cherry for smoke. I place it on one side of the grill that I leave off.



Shaved Smoked Tillamook Pepper Jack!



Grilled garlic buns



Assemble and return to the grill just long enough to get the Cheesus to melt!







ENJOY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment