Thursday, November 14, 2013

Spatched Chicken on the Mini-WSM Smoker

Of all my smokers the Mini-WSM's are my goto smokers for the most part. If I'm cooking for a crowd I'll fire up one of the larger ones. I had strayed away from charcoal and wood for a while but have returned over the last couple years. The main reason was inferior smokers that even with mods never performed. I live in a cold, sometimes wet, snowy place in the winter and I don't like to stop bbq'ing or smoking. So I used GOSM exclusively for over eight years. Then I built my first Mini-WSM, them my UDS, then the second mini, all charcoal now year round! Stick burner is on the wish list.

Anyhow on to the smoke simple Spatched Chicken. SPOG plus paprika. Smoker running KB with Pecan and cherry 50/50 mix. Rab the smoker around 325° most the time.












ENJOY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment