Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Roast Beast Sandwee!!!

The other day I fired up the Mini-WSM and cooked up a really nice bottom round roast. Last night I shaved off some pieces for a deluxe dip Sandwee. I also smoked up some Au Jus when I smoked the roast.


Paper thin or as close as I can get to it with out a slicer!


Into the pot, cover Au Jus, cover and slowly heat.


Seasoned baker fries ready for the oven! Olive oil, salt, pepper, Old bay, dill, garlic. 450° oven on parchment paper lined baking tray or use cooking spray. About 30 minutes, turning once.


Steaming away. Normally I would saute up some onions, garlic, shrooms (only for the wife), but it was only me and I was feeling lazy!


Toasted up a Hoagie, grinder, or Sandwee roll. Spread garlic butter place face down in hot cast iron pan.


Pile on the steamed meat


Add Cheesus and Au Jus!


Snuck a sliced tomater in there to make the wife think this was a well rounded meal! To my defense I did use Thai chiles and v-8 in the Au Jus!


Ummmmmm, Drool!!!!



ENJOY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment